About Android 301
When you complete our Android 301 course, you’re ready to take your skills to the next level. In this Android development training course, you’ll dive deeper into the framework and features of app development on the Android platform.
COURSE LENGTH: 5 DAYS
With this 5-day Android programming course, you’ll move beyond the basic concepts of Android OS programming and gain the experience you need to develop advanced Android apps. By the end of the week, you’ll have built a budget-tracking application and a weather application.
What you'll learn in this Android Course.By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- Multimedia and Camera Integration
- Displaying Bitmaps Efficiently
- Interacting with a Backend Server
- Error Handling
- Material Design
- Adding Animations
RequirementsSkills: This is considered an advanced course and we assume that you must have a strong understanding of Android programming fundamentals and the basics of Android development before taking this course. If you are interested in this course and need the skills, we strongly recommend enrolling in our Android 201 course.
If you have a Windows laptop, here is what you will need to be successful:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gig of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater/ AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files and defragment your hard drives before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
If you have a Mac computer, here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2011 MacBooks or newer
- At least 80 gig hard drive of space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
Software: Android Studio, GenyMotion, and VirtualBox (GenyMotion uses VirtualBox in the background).