About the Coding Deployment Workshop
The code is finished. It looks perfect. Now what? This coding deployment workshop is all about giving a piece of code or a program life. It’s the perfect way to learn about the steps involved in deploying code.
COURSE LENGTH: 4 HOURS
During this 4-hour code deployment workshop, you’ll hear tips, tricks, “gotchas” and pitfalls when deploying a piece of code. We’ll cover the difference between making something live and merging your code with your team’s code. This is the perfect way to understand the concepts of application deployment.
What you'll learn in this deployment workshop.By completing this workshop, you’ll have a basic understanding of:
- Considerations and steps to deploying your code
- Tips, tricks, and pitfalls of deployment
- Real world examples and stories of application deployment
RequirementsIf you have a Windows laptop, here is what you will need to be successful:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gig of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater/ AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files and defragment your hard drives before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
If you have a Mac computer, here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2011 MacBooks or newer
- At least 80 gig hard drive of space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.