When it comes to developing coding skills, it’s all about the fundamentals. This course packs a huge punch for coding novices. Through the Coding Fundamentals 101 course, you’ll have a strong foundation for continued programming development.
What you can do with coding…
BUILD NETWORKING APPLICATIONS
CREATE MOBILE APPS
COURSE LENGTH: 5 DAYS
During this 5-day Coding Fundamentals 101 course, you’ll be taught by real instructors in an always-in-the-code instruction style. We’ll immerse you in the world of coding through hands-on experiences, not textbooks or tutorial videos. Through the Coding Fundamentals course, you’ll get a complete, comprehensive summary of computer programming and coding.
What you'll learn in Coding FundamentalsBy taking this course, you’ll learn:
- Data Structures
- Control Flow
- Object-oriented Programming
RequirementsSkills: You need the basics of coding for this course. Take our Introduction to Coding Course to gain the knowledge you need.
If you have a Windows laptop, here is what you will need to be successful:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gig of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater/ AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files and defragment your hard drives before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
If you have a Mac computer, here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2011 MacBooks or newer
- At least 80 gig hard drive of space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
Software: The latest version of Google Chrome.