About iOS with Swift 301
Taking what you learned in our 201 iOS development course, this iOS course will take you deeper into the advanced levels of iOS to learn swift programming in depth. We also explore watchOS coding and development.
COURSE LENGTH: 5 DAYS
This iOS app development course is designed for those with basic app development and completed our iOS with Swift 201 course. During the 5-days, you’ll go in-depth, learning advanced app development for iOS. When the course is complete, you’ll build a budget-tracking app and a weather app that integrates into the watchOS code. Great course to learn Swift programming at a high level and in-depth!
What you'll learn in this iOS development course.In this course, you’ll learn:
- Size Classes
- Collection Views
- Interacting with a Backend Server
- Creating New Operators
- Protocol and Class Extensions
- Error Handling
- Core Data
- Custom/Interactive Transitions Between View Controllers
- Asynchronous Operations
- Gesture Recognizers
- Using CocoaPods for Dependency Management
- Building Applications for the Apple Watch
RequirementsSkills: You must have a strong understanding of programming fundamentals and a basic comprehension of iOS development topics covered in iOS with Swift 201.
If you have a Windows laptop, here is what you will need to be successful:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gig of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater/ AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files and defragment your hard drives before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
If you have a Mac computer, here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2011 MacBooks or newer
- At least 80 gig hard drive of space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
Software: Xcode 7.0 (available for free on the Mac Apple Store) and SourceTree (available at www.sourcetreeapp.com).