About Java 201
This Java course is designed to give those with a basic understanding of the language a deeper understanding. Building on what you already know about Java, you’ll be fully immersed in the language and get the hands-on experience you need.
What you can do with coding…
BUILD NETWORKING APPLICATIONS
CREATE MOBILE APPS
COURSE LENGTH: 5 DAYS
In this 5-day Java coding course, you’ll be immersed in the Java language. Students continue to build on their knowledge of Java Syntax while also learning object-oriented programming. By the end of the course, you’ll build an application and have an understanding of Java concepts.
What you'll learn during this Java course.By taking this course, you’ll learn:
- Java Syntax
- Object-Oriented Programming with Java
- Java Libraries
- Flow Contro
- Error Handling
- Threads and Parallel Processing
- Dependency Management with Apache Ivy
- File I/O
RequirementsSkills: Knowledge of the Java programming language. We recommend you take our Java 151 course before taking this Java course.
If you have a Windows laptop, here is what you will need to be successful:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gig of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater/ AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files and defragment your hard drives before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
If you have a Mac computer, here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2011 MacBooks or newer
- At least 80 gig hard drive of space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
Software: Java SDK, Eclipse, Apache IVY, Eclipse Plug-IN