About Microsoft .NET 301
This Microsoft .NET programming course is all about taking the basics you’ve mastered and building a cross-platform app. Building on your knowledge of C# and ASP .NET MVC, you’ll debug apps, increase the performance of apps, learn automated documentation, test software, and expose data with LINQ.
What you can do with coding…
BUILD USER INTERFACES
MAINTAIN DATA CONNECTIONS
CREATE WEB APPLICATIONS
ESTABLISH NETWORK CONNECTIONS
COURSE LENGTH: 5 DAYS
Through this Microsoft .NET programming course, you’ll be coding and building a cross-platform Xamarin App using C# interfaced with WebAPI. You’ll also get hands-on experience creating and building Unit Tests, API Documentation, and multithreaded functions and loops. This .NET class is focused on enhancing your skills and preparing you for more advanced coding.
What you'll learn in this Microsoft .NET course.By taking this .NET programming course, you’ll learn:
- Advanced debugging
- Multithreaded programming and asynchronous methods
- DocumentExplorer interface
- MSTest and Unit Tests
- Advanced LINQ
- How to build a Xamarin App using C# and interface it with WebAPI
RequirementsSkills: You’ll need an understanding of C#, ASP.NET MVC and web services.
If you have a Windows laptop, here is what you will need to be successful:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gig of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater/ AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files and defragment your hard drives before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
If you have a Mac computer, here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2011 MacBooks or newer
- At least 80 gig hard drive of space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
Software: Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition and a modern web browser such as Edge, Google Chrome, or Firefox.