About User Acceptance Testing
When developing software, one of the most crucial aspects to always consider is the end-user. In this user acceptance testing workshop, you’ll explore the various methods for testing a program with the end user in mind.
COURSE LENGTH: 4 HOURS
During this 4-hour user acceptance workshop, non-coders will learn the tools and importance of testing software. During the workshop, you’ll discuss the Software Development Lifecycle and how the Software Testing Lifecycle plays a key role. The focus of the workshop is on user acceptance testing, recognizing and logging defects, testing tools, and many other facets that go into software testing.
What you'll learn in this user acceptance testing workshop.By completing this workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Discern between verification and validation
- Examine the models of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Recognize the challenges inherent to software testing
- Explain and contrast errors, defects, and failures
- Identify, triage, and log defects
RequirementsIf you have a Windows laptop, here is what you will need to be successful:
- At least 4 gigs of RAM
- At least 250 gig of hard drive space
- Intel i5 or greater/ AMD a10-7800 or greater
- Windows Version 10 or newer
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files and defragment your hard drives before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.
If you have a Mac computer, here is what you will need to be successful:
- 2011 MacBooks or newer
- At least 80 gig hard drive of space
- Latest MacOSx
- You will also want to clean-off unneeded files before class to maximize your laptop performance during class.