About WordPress 301
In this advanced WordPress Developer course, you’ll learn to create a custom WordPress plugin and how to configure a WooCommerce (e-commerce) plugin on your website. The course is designed for those with experience creating WordPress sites, but want to extend their skills to include creating custom plugins and e-commerce sites.
What you can do with WordPress…
DEVELOP CUSTOM PLUGINS
CONFIGURE E-COMMERCE PLUGINS
MANAGE PRIVACY & SECURITY SETTINGS
STYLE E-COMMERCE SITES
COURSE LENGTH: 4.5 DAYS
During this 4 and a half day WordPress Developer course, you’ll learn to take your skills to the next level. Students with experience in creating and designing custom WordPress sites with PHP will take their skills to the next level by learning how to create their own custom WordPress Plugin and configure a WooCommerce powered website.
What you'll learn by taking this WordPress course.By completing this WordPress course, you’ll understand:
- How to create a custom WordPress plugin
- WooCommerce features
- How to install the WooCommerce plugin
- Create simple and complex product pages
- Develop Order Management
- Process Sales transactions
- Offer Shipping Options
- Manage Security settings
- Manage Privacy settings
- Quickly change the look of the eCommerce store
RequirementsSkills: A thorough understanding of the skills taught in our WordPress Designer 201 course is essential. To be successful in this class, you must have experience with:
- Creating and customizing WordPress sites
- Some programming experience with PHP
- An understanding of online image sizing
Hardware: Students are required to bring their own Mac OS or Windows laptop with the latest operating system installed.
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Adobe Brackets code editor
- MAMP integrated environment with WordPress and MySQL
- An FTP client application
All required software installs with detailed instructions will be provided two weeks before the class start date.